The Digital Marketing Coordinator assists the Web Designer in maintaining the SFJAZZ Website,
production of online marketing materials including weekly emails, web banners and other digital needs,
while also managing SFJAZZ’s mobile applications. This position will also assist in the Web Designer in
maintaining SFJAZZ’s social media presence.
- Assist Web Designer with the creation and deployment of all eNews emails including weekly
newsletters, concert reminders, cancellations and other emails
- Build and crop graphic elements for the web site
- Search and locate appropriate and compelling musician youtube videos for the SFJAZZ website
- Support Web Designer in ongoing content updates to the SFJAZZ web site
- Design website advertising banners using marketing branded imagery and messaging
- Manage SFJAZZ’s Google Adwords account
- Scan the environment for digital developments that can be successfully adapted for SFJAZZ website
and other online initiatives
- Help maintain SFJAZZ’s social media presence on facebook, twitter, youtube, blogger, flickr, and
- Manage SFJAZZ mobile site and app
STATUS AND SCOPE:
- Must be detail-oriented but have the ability to think cross-organizationally
- Experience working with content management systems
- Previous experience working with Drupal a plus
- Good Dreamweaver skills
- Good Photoshop skills
- Understanding of basic to intermediate HTML and CSS coding skills
- Some online marketing experience
- Ability to implement marketing strategies using social media
- Experience creating optimized web banners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to thrive in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Digital video and audio editing skills a plus
- Interest in jazz and jazz-related music a plus
The salary will be based upon professional and academic experience.
Please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Resumes will be accepted until position filled.
***SFJAZZ is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to a diverse and harmonious workplace. We extend our thanks and appreciation to all applicants for their expressed interest in working at SFJAZZ and will contact those selected for an interview.