Assist the Education Department with multiple tasks directly affecting day to day operations. Must be able to multi-task, be thoroughly organized, detailed and deadline driven. Excellent computer skills needed, must be able to work independently and with limited input.
- Manage and track department invoices and check requests
- Track teaching artist contracts
- Take weekly meeting notes, following up on action items and calendaring as needed
- Update Education contact lists regularly using Tessitura and Google Docs
- Create class lists and track class registration and guest lists via Tessitura and Google Docs
- Assist with mailings as needed
- Assist with management of in-house Big Band repertoire library
- Assist at Education events as needed
- Answer all Education inquiries from the public via phone and email
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Positive and helpful outlook
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience using Tessitura (or commensurate knowledge of a similar database)
- Ability to read music a plus but not necessary
- Detail oriented
- Ability to write a professional and clear email to a variety of clients
The salary will be based upon professional and academic experience.
Please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resumes will be accepted until position filled.
***SFJAZZ is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to a diverse and harmonious workplace. We extend our thanks and appreciation to all applicants for their expressed interest in working at SFJAZZ and will contact those selected for an interview.