The Artistic Administrative Assistant will report to the Artistic Administrator of the department. The primary purpose of this position is to handle day to day operations involving contracts, check requests, royalty
payments, correspondence and any other duties of an administrative nature. This is a great opportunity for someone with exceptional administrative skill, a passion for music and a keen interest in learning this
sector of the music industry.
- Process all artists contracts for SFJAZZ presentations
- Coordinate artist payments
- Support Artistic Administrator in booking process and coordinating collection of artist materials and distribution to the marketing department
- Function as liaison between the Artistic and Production Department; ensuring all show information and contracts flow effectively from Artistic to Production
- Process royalty payments on a quarterly basis
- Coordinate conference registrations, travel arrangements and memberships for the department
- Assist Executive Artistic Director (phones, scheduling, correspondence, expense reports)
and other online initiatives
This list of duties and responsibilities is not to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
STATUS AND SCOPE:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Positive and helpful outlook
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Filemaker a plus, Macintosh a plus)
- Ability to work independently
- Detail oriented
- Ability to write a professional correspondence to a variety of clients
- College degree required, nonprofit experience a plus , cultural arts background a plus.
The salary will be based upon professional and academic experience.
Please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Resumes will be accepted until position filled.
***SFJAZZ is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to a diverse and harmonious workplace. We extend our thanks and appreciation to all applicants for their expressed interest in working at SFJAZZ and will contact those selected for an interview.