SFJAZZ COVID-19 Operating Procedures | March 2021
SFJAZZ is operating under San Francisco Department of Public Health (SFDPH) guidelines, allowing essential staff and streaming and recording events with no more than 12 people associated with the event on site. No live audience is allowed. All building occupants will observe COVID-19 safety guidelines including but not limited to: mandatory health screening, temperature check upon arrival, 6’ social distancing, face masks to be worn at all times. Certain event-related unmasked activity may be allowed per SFDPH guidelines and with advance approval.
SFJAZZ has established a COVID-19 testing program for staff and event participants. A negative test result is required to be on site.
SFJAZZ has established the following cleaning and sanitizing procedures:
- All disinfecting products used are EPA approved for COVID-19
- Occupied areas are cleaned and sanitized nightly, Monday through Friday
- Disinfecting wipes are available for use on high touch surfaces
- Cleaning and sanitizing procedures and staffing are adjusted to support building activity as needed.
- Depending on building activity, SFJAZZ also utilizes the following sanitizing processes:
- Electrostatic mist disinfection
- UVC light disinfection
SFJAZZ currently provides the following PPE as needed:
- Hand sanitizer is available and deployed to support building activity.
SFJAZZ utilizes a combination of mechanical and natural ventilation processes to ensure adequate ventilation in occupied areas.
Public restrooms have been equipped with touchless fixtures.
The SFJAZZ Operations team is responsible for monitoring compliance with COVID operating procedures during all events.