San Francisco Chronicle - 05.07.2011
SFJAZZ broke ground Friday for the SFJAZZ Center, a luminous 35,000-square-foot structure that will rise at Fell and Franklin streets in vibrant Hayes Valley and provide a permanent home for the West Coast's premier jazz-presenting organization.
- Enjoy all of the regular benefits of membership, plus...
- Personal VIP ticketing service via the Leaders Circle Ticket Concierge
- Premium seating
- Reserved Seating at General Admission shows in Miner Auditorium & Joe Henderson Lab
- Leaders Circle Lounges – savory and sweet amuse-bouche, wine, beer, and a variety of non-alcoholic beverages at select concerts
- Behind the Scenes Open Rehearsal and reception with the SFJAZZ Collective
- Post-concert Season Celebrations and Festival Fêtes with guest artists