SFJAZZ Center Reopening
IMPORTANT HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES
After 14 months with no live audiences, we are thrilled to begin the first phase of our reopening, and invite SFJAZZ Members and patrons back to the SFJAZZ Center.
As we begin to open our doors to in-person live events, be assured that we are taking every precaution to protect the well-being of our visitors and staff. As health department directives are updated and restrictions are eased, we will expand our operations and visitor experience.
What to Expect From Us
SFJAZZ has established the following cleaning and sanitizing procedures:
- All disinfecting products used are EPA approved for COVID-19
- Occupied areas are cleaned and sanitized nightly, Monday through Friday
- Disinfecting wipes are available for use on high touch surfaces
- Cleaning and sanitizing procedures and staffing are adjusted to support building activity as needed.
- Depending on building activity, SFJAZZ also utilizes the following sanitizing processes: Electrostatic mist disinfection & UVC light disinfections
- SFJAZZ currently provides the following PPE as needed:
- Hand sanitizer
SFJAZZ utilizes a combination of mechanical and natural ventilation processes to ensure adequate ventilation in occupied areas.
Public restrooms have been equipped with touchless fixtures.
What We Ask Of You
All patrons 12 years and older will be required to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test or a full COVID-19 vaccination as outlined below in order to gain entry to SFJAZZ Center.
- Vaccinated Patrons: Bring your proof of vaccination to be admitted.
- Non-Vaccinated Patrons: Please bring proof of a recent negative COVID-19 test (within 24 hours - Antigen Test, or 72 hours - PCR test) prior to the concert date
- Please line-up outside the SFJAZZ Center Fell Street entrances before entering the building using the markers on the ground as guidance
- Social Distance: Maintain 6 feet away from other households
- Masks are required at all times in the SFJAZZ Center
- Audience members may bring water bottles and drink while in their seats (6 feet from other households). Water Fountains will be closed.
- No group gatherings on the first and second floors before, during, or after the concert
- No cell phone use or photography permitted inside Miner Auditorium
- Please follow all posted guidelines and on site signage, as well as any verbal instructions from ushers
Paperless Concert Tickets & Seating
Prior to entering the SFJAZZ Center, please pull your tickets up on your phone and turn the brightness level on in your phone’s settings to the maximum level.
Access your digital tickets in these two ways:
1. Print-At-Home Tickets
Pull up the Print-At-Home ticket that was sent to your email on your mobile device to be scanned in by an usher.
2. E-Tickets through SFJAZZ Website
To access your tickets follow this 4-Step Process:
- Visit sfjazz.org/login, and login
- After you login, click the ‘My Tickets’ tab
- Click on the button ‘Create E-Ticket’, which will generate a ticket barcode
- Present that bar code to an usher, to be scanned.
Coronavirus/COVID-19 Pandemic Liability Limitation:
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. SFJAZZ takes the Coronavirus pandemic very seriously and has put in place preventative measures to help reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, SFJAZZ cannot guarantee that you, your family, or your guests will not become infected with COVID-19. By attending or voluntarily working the event, you may place yourself in close physical contact with other guests and staff increasing the risk that you, your family members, and/or your guest(s) contract COVID-19. You acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that you, your family members and/or your guests may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at SFJAZZ and that such exposure or infection could result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. You understand the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at SFJAZZ may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of yourself or others, including, but not limited to, SFJAZZ’s employees, consultants, guests, volunteers, and clients. By signing this document and/or attending an event at SFJAZZ, you voluntarily agree, on behalf of yourself, your heirs, and personal representatives and/or assigns: (a) to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury, illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death) that may occur to you, your guests, or your family members in connection with attendance at SFJAZZ or as a result of participation in SFJAZZ’s programs (“Claims”); (b) covenant not to sue, SFJAZZ, its independent contractors, clients, and employees, from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto, based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of SFJAZZ, its independent contractors, clients, and employees, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after attending SFJAZZ studios or performance facilities or participating in any SFJAZZ program; and (c) may be found by a court of law to have waived your right to maintain a lawsuit against the parties being released on the basis of any claim for negligence.
SFJAZZ reserves the right to refuse access to any participant if, in its absolute discretion, it considers that the health of the individual concerned may be endangered by the use or attendance of participant in SFJAZZ facilities or events.
Questions? Please feel free to reach out to our Box Office staff with any questions, Tue-Fri 11-5:30PM at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415.788.7353.