SFJAZZ Center Reopening
IMPORTANT HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES
PLEASE READ: All audience members, staff and artists must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Prior to entering the SFJAZZ Center, you will be asked to provide proof of vaccination through a QR code generated by Digital COVID-19 Vaccine Record website, or an original physical vaccination card or photograph of it, along with a valid government issued photo ID (a Student ID for minors under the age of 18 is also acceptable).
After more than a year without live audiences, we are excited to be welcoming patrons back to the SFJAZZ Center for our 2021-22 Season. As we open our doors to in-person live events, the safety of our staff, patrons and artists is of utmost importance, and we have implemented a number of policies and enhancements to keep everyone safe.
SFJAZZ is closely monitoring the rapidly changing guidance associated with COVID-19, and as health department directives are updated and restrictions are eased, we will continue to update our policies.
- All audience members, staff and artists must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ticket holders will be required to provide proof of vaccination prior to entering the SFJAZZ Center. Prior to entering the SFJAZZ Center, you will be asked to provide proof of vaccination through a QR code generated by Digital COVID-19 Vaccine Record website, or an original physical vaccination card or photograph of it, along with a valid government issued photo ID (a Student ID for minors under the age of 18 is also acceptable). Vaccination validation apps such as CommonPass and Clear, VaxYes are also accepted.
To be considered fully vaccinated, patrons will be able to attend shows 14 days after receiving the second dose of the two-dose COVID-19 vaccines or the single dose vaccine. Box Office credit or refunds will be provided for those unable to show proof at entry.
- Children under the age of 12, for whom there is no currently available vaccine, are not permitted to enter the SFJAZZ Center regardless of the vaccination status of their guardian. As soon as children under the age of 12 become eligible to receive a vaccine, or restrictions are eased, we will welcome that age group back to the SFJAZZ Center.
- In order to protect our staff, performing artists, and attending audiences and to create the safest and secure environment possible, at this time, SFJAZZ will not recognize any exemptions to its Vaccination-Only requirement and policy.
- In compliance with San Francisco health directives, masks must be worn at all times inside the SFJAZZ Center.
- Audience members may bring water bottles and drink while in their seats.
- No cell phone use or photography permitted inside Miner Auditorium or Joe Henderson Lab
- Please follow all posted guidelines and on site signage, as well as any verbal instructions from ushers
- Most importantly, sit back, relax, and enjoy the show!
ENSURING YOUR SAFETY
SFJAZZ has established the following cleaning and sanitizing procedures:
- Installed a brand new state-of-the-art ventilation system to maximize total airflow circulation. SFJAZZ utilizes a combination of mechanical and natural ventilation processes to ensure adequate ventilation in occupied areas.
- Public restrooms have been equipped with touchless fixtures
- All disinfecting products used are EPA approved for COVID-19
- Occupied areas are cleaned and sanitized nightly
- Disinfecting wipes are available for use on high touch surfaces
- Cleaning and sanitizing procedures and staffing are adjusted to support building activity as needed
- Depending on building activity, SFJAZZ also utilizes the following sanitizing processes: Electrostatic mist disinfection & UVC light disinfections
- SFJAZZ currently provides the following PPE as needed:
- Hand sanitizer
PAPERLESS CONCERT TICKETS & SEATING
Prior to entering the SFJAZZ Center, please pull your tickets up on your phone and turn the brightness level on in your phone’s settings to the maximum level.
Access your digital tickets in these two ways:
1. Print-At-Home Tickets
Pull up the Print-At-Home ticket that was sent to your email on your mobile device to be scanned in by an usher.
2. E-Tickets through SFJAZZ Website
To access your tickets follow this 4-Step Process:
- Visit sfjazz.org/login, and login
- After you login, click the ‘My Tickets’ tab
- Click on the button ‘Create E-Ticket’, which will generate a ticket barcode
- Present that bar code to an usher, to be scanned.
Coronavirus/COVID-19 Pandemic Liability Limitation:
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. SFJAZZ takes the Coronavirus pandemic very seriously and has put in place preventative measures to help reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, SFJAZZ cannot guarantee that you, your family, or your guests will not become infected with COVID-19. By attending or voluntarily working the event, you may place yourself in close physical contact with other guests and staff increasing the risk that you, your family members, and/or your guest(s) contract COVID-19. You acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that you, your family members and/or your guests may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at SFJAZZ and that such exposure or infection could result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. You understand the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at SFJAZZ may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of yourself or others, including, but not limited to, SFJAZZ’s employees, consultants, guests, volunteers, and clients. By signing this document and/or attending an event at SFJAZZ, you voluntarily agree, on behalf of yourself, your heirs, and personal representatives and/or assigns: (a) to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury, illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death) that may occur to you, your guests, or your family members in connection with attendance at SFJAZZ or as a result of participation in SFJAZZ’s programs (“Claims”); (b) covenant not to sue, SFJAZZ, its independent contractors, clients, and employees, from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto, based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of SFJAZZ, its independent contractors, clients, and employees, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after attending SFJAZZ studios or performance facilities or participating in any SFJAZZ program; and (c) may be found by a court of law to have waived your right to maintain a lawsuit against the parties being released on the basis of any claim for negligence.
SFJAZZ reserves the right to refuse access to any participant if, in its absolute discretion, it considers that the health of the individual concerned may be endangered by the use or attendance of participant in SFJAZZ facilities or events.
Questions? Please feel free to reach out to our Box Office staff with any questions, Tue-Fri 11-5:30PM at email@example.com or 415.788.7353.